Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD




Last week was very stressfull!!! Our renters told us they were moving 4 days before they moved. AKKKK!!! It wouldn't be so bad if the rent house didn't have a mortgage on it. Oh well. I know God is in control and I am NOT going to freak out.






I did get to take some time to stamp on Saturday. My mom invited some of her friends and neighbors to her senior community's club room to make some cards to donate to our soldiers.

Here are the cards we made. The 3rd one should look familiar since it is the same card I made here but with different colors. I wanted something a bit more cheery. The Ice Cream card was actually designed by my upline, Conne Stewart.
I think everyone had a great time and we made 23 cards to send to the soldiers to write home on. We also made 8 cards to thank a soldier for their service. I will get these off to Operation Write Home this week so they can be put to good use.
Thanks for stopping by. Untill next time!

No comments: