Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snowed In!

Good morning, Stampers! I trust everyone had a fabulous Christmas. I sure did, despite being snowed in. We had 14" of the white stuff in the OKC metro on the 24th. While that may not seem like mammoth amounts to some of you, you would have to know that we only have a few snowplows for the whole state! Most everything is closed down if we get much more than 2-3" here. Here's a picture from my front door and one from the driveway.






















Enough about snow. I wanted to show you what I made for our office gift exchange.







I also made her one of my "white boards" with the Upsy Daisy image. I used her favorite color and personalized the scratch pad holder with her first name. I thought it made a nice gift and several of the ladies oohed and aah ed over it.


Well, stampers, I have swap cards to make that absolutely HAVE to be in the mail (and overnight ed) by Monday. It has indeed been the season for procrastination! I have one of the two cards designed, but that's as far as I've gotten. At least I have all of next week off to enjoy time with my family before heading back to work!


Enjoy your weekend and remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

1 comment:

Stamp with Sandy said...

I LOVE this white board! it's beautiful!

Sandy