Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally!!!

This is a double meaning title. First, I can finally get back on to post. Blogger was having some issues this weekend! Second, I can finally show you my second card (front) using Elements of Style. I made it for a swap and I think most everyone has there cards now.
Isn't it pretty? I stamped the image in Basic Black onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Then I colored it in with my Stampin' Write Markers. The leaves are Old Olive, the centers of the flowers are Summer Sun, and the roses are Real Red. The small flowers are just not colored in. I love that you eye sees them as a lighter color than the background. I distressed my image and mounted it on Basic Black cardstock and added some Real Red satin ribbon. I'll show you some of the cards I got in the swap later this week.
I hope the satin ribbon is in the new catty. I haven't seen one yet, but my sneek peek order should be here later this week. I'm SOOOO excited! I can't wait to make some coool stuff to sneak peek to you guys! Then I can show you all of it in July!
Ok. It is late and I started a new job today, so I'm off to beddy-bye. Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too.

No comments: