Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playing with leftovers

No, I don't mean playing with your food.  I meant playing with left over pieces from my project for a shoebox swap I am participating in this weekend!  What is a shoebox swap, you wonder.  Well, it is where a group a stampers each create a project, prep the materials and put it all in a shoebox to carry to the location where they all gather.  The shoeboxes are then passed around and everyone makes one of the projects.  If that sounds like fun to you, you need to contact me right away about joining my Stampin' Up! team!  We do all kinds of fun things like that.

Oh!  Some of you want to see what I did with my leftovers!  I had some Top Note die cuts left so I played with them and came up with this.
cardstock: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush
hmm...no ink
accessories:  Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon, pearls

I got some of the new pearl accents and they are so pretty.  You get 50 each of 3 sized and 3 strips of connected pearls to make spacing a non-issue.  that is what I used around the bottom right edge of the Top Note,  If you can't see it very well, just click on the picture to make it bigger.

I hope you enjoyed seeing it as much as I enjoyed making it!  If you'd like to learn how to make beautiful cards and gifts yourself, I'd be glad to show you and your friends just how easy (and FUN) it is!  Give me a call or send me an email.  At least leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear from you!  Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!



No comments: