Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunsets and Ships

Hi Stampers!  It has been a busy spring, that's for sure!  It's shaping up to be a busy summer, too!  I did have some time to play recently.  I made 2 sets of swaps, but I can't show you until everyone recieves their packages.  I can show you this card, though!

I know the picture is crooked, but it was the best I could do tonight.  this is from the stamp set Open Sea from the new Summer Mini.  I used my brayer to create an ocean and a sunset.  I hope you like it.  It is only my second attempt at making a sky with my brayer.  I also learned how to make a reflection using my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  It was so much fun.  My DH said it looks like my ship is sinking, but...

I think this is a technique I'm going to work on.  They do say practice make perfect.  I probably won't be perfect, but maybe better. 

Let me know what you think.  Until next time remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

1 comment:

Sharon Carr said...

I haven't used that reflection technique in ages. Great idea for that ship set!