Sunday, September 9, 2012

Spooky Sponging (or September class)

Hi, Stampers!  What do you think of this cute little trio of projects?  Can you see what they all have in common?  That's right!  Sponging!!  I had a lot of fun thinking up the projects for my September class.  I guess you can tell it is Halloween themed.  And the technique focus this month is sponging.
 
Each of the projects has been sponged on the edges, the surface, or both.  It adds so much texture and depth to your projects and is quite simple. And so much fun!!!
 
 If you'd be interested in making these three projects and having some fun with ink and sponges, join me for a class on Sunday afternoon, September 16, 2012 at 3pm.  The cost is $15 to make all three projects.  As always, space is limited, so please RSVP no later than 5pm on Friday, September 14th.  You can either email me at tabray@sbcglobal.net or call me.
 
Until next time, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.