Saturday, December 29, 2012

Having a Zombie Christmas

Hello Stampers!  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  We did at our house.  Then everyone came down with colds.  I'm hoping they go away before New Years Day!!

Back to Chistmas.  DD1 is mildly obsessed with zombies lately as seem to be most of the teen/young adult world.  Back in September or October I received my preorder for the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini.  I was playing around one day with the googlie eyes.  They were meant to go with a Halloween stamp set and they were SO cute that I wondered how they would look like on one of the Christmas stamp set.  Well, this has been in my head for quite some time and I finally got it out of my head and into a project.

I made my girlie her own Christmas card.  Gingerbread Zombie Apocalypse card.  HAHAHAH!  I put the googlie eyes on one of the gingerbread men from the Sentsacional Season stamp set.  It was kind of cute and creepy at the same time.  Kind of like Johny Depp as Willie Wonka...

Anyhow, this is what I came up with.


She loved it!  Let me know what you think.  Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: