Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finally!


Hi, stampers! I'm sorry about all the mess and changing blogs and everything, but it will all become clear in a moment. First, here is a sweet little something I cooked up just for you. It's not the best photo, but that is yet another story...
Any how- I got a BUNCH of new toys to play with as I received my new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's Kit Friday afternoon! Is that exciting, or what! This stamp set (On a Pedestal) was in it! So were ALL the in-color ink pads and card stock! What a deal! Featured here is one of the in-colors, Soft Suede. I paired it with Pretty in Pink and a Sweet Swirl (wheel) of Choc. Chip, added a Real Red cherry, some pink pencil eraser polka-dots, and tied on a striped grosgrain bow, and there you have it.
If you'd like to have a bunch of new stamp sets, ink, and card stock, you might think about joining Stampin' Up! while they have this great special sign up promotion going. It ends August 31, but until then, you can either get the in-color ink pad and card stock and a stamp set for $85 or get the full kit and they throw in all the in-color ink and card stock! Besides, I'm pretty sure that "If I can stamp, you can, too!"
I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me a comment to let me know you found my new home. :) Thanks for stopping by to look.

1 comment:

Discount Cards said...

In my point of view this card is really a nice one. I like the lite colors which you are used in thus card. Hope so you come up with new cards very soon.