Saturday, August 15, 2009

LNS Challenge 32-For the Kids



Here is my take on this challenge. I guess I kind of took ideas from the pillow box on page 141 and the card on page 140, but ultimately, this is what I came up with. I hope it wasn't cheating to ask my 11 year old which paper colors she liked best....I'm sure if I'd had any Tempting Turquoise, she would have picked it over the Taken with Teal, but....we all have to work with what we have on hand.

Anyhow....all ingredients are current SU!

Card Stock: Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Whisper White Ink: Rose Red Accessories: 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, WW Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, candy.

I thought it turned out cute. It would make a great favor for a girl's birthday party. Let me know what you think and remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

1 comment:

PunchDrunk said...

That's ADORABLE!!! Tell your DD that she did a great job picking out the colors :)