Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Tuesday!


Here is the bonus project we did on Sunday afternoon in Stampin' Club. I decided we needed to monkey around while we still could. This adorable little gift card holder was totally cased from Patti Chesky who has an awesome video tutorial for it on her blog here. I, of course changed colors and stamp sets since hers was for Christmas. I thought it turned out really cute and the ladies loved it. If you love it, especially that ornery little monkey, you'd better get the stamp set Fox and Friends soon! It is only available through the end of this month and then it will be gone forever. If you'd like to shop on my website, just click here and go to shop now!

Here's another project I've been working on. It's those cute pansies made from the butterfly punch that I've seen popping up all over web-land.
I thought they needed a nice flower pot home, so I put them into a flowerpot card. What a great idea for a Mother's Day card. It's right around the corner, so it isn't too early to think about getting those cards ready! I'm sure it would made a great graduation card, too.

Well, that's it for me tonight. Mornings have been coming all to early lately! That craft fair is looming closer and closer! Sleep well and have inky dreams. Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!




No comments: