Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm still here

Sorry I've been away so long. I've really been busy getting ready for the craft fair I'm participating in at the end of this month. Of course everything is taking much longer than I anticipated. Enough of that!

I'm here to show you what we will be making in my club meeting on Sunday afternoon.
An easel card with Vintage Vogue in our lovely Rich Razzleberry and an altered memo book covered with colored Bride DSP. There will also be a bonus project that I have not yet designed as I was waiting for the Man in Brown. He finally came last night, so I have to get busy this evening and get that one done!! I you would like to join us and you are in the OKC metro area, email me for time and directions at tabray@sbcglobal.net. I'd love to have you join us!
I will try to make the time to post our "bonus" project. Until then, remember if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: