Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tropical Invitation


Hi, Stampers! I know! I know! I haven't posted much lately. Life has been busy. End of school, sport practice, new job, anniversaries, and the list goes on.
Anyhow- last Saturday I had a workshop and this is what we made. It's a cute little pocket card invitation. I used the cute little coconut drink image from the Tropical Party stamp set.
The cardstock colors are Very Vanilla, Brilliant Blue (bye bye Brilliant Blue) and Bashful Blue. The ink colors are Brilliant Blue and Basic Brown (bye bye Basic Brown). I also used the Brilliant Blue Stampin' Write Marker and some Very Vanilla satin ribbon, some hemp twine and the scalloped circle punch.
In case you didn't know, the bye bye's were because Stampin' Up! is having a color renovation in July. Many colors are retiring to make room for a fresh updated pallet to choose from.
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like more information about our new colors, drop me a line. I"d love to help you with any questions. Until next time, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: