Saturday, May 15, 2010

A week late, but hopefully not a dollar short!


Hi, Stampers! I know I haven't been as diligent posting on my blog as I should be. Life has been hectic. I have applied for a new position at my workplace, we have had major storms here in OK, and life in general has been busy!

Anyhow, I'm hoping to get back into the routine of things. Thanks for being patient with me.

The first card here is a graduation card for my nephew. He is now finished with high school and entering the world of adulthood! What an exciting time. I wish him the best in his new adventure!

This next card is for my cousin's birthday. We are all meeting tomorrow at a local Chinese restaurant for a surprise birthday party for her! She hasn't ever had a birthday party so I'll be she will really be surprised! Her brothers and sister will be there and her children and grandchildren, my parents (her's have gone on) and my sister and me. I bet we have a great time.

I hope each of you have an enjoyable and productive weekend. I will try to post again very soon. Until then, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: