Friday, September 3, 2010

No Longer MIA

Hi, Stampers!   I know!  I've been slacking.  Things have been hectic IRL.  Back to School, job, volleyball practice and games.  I'm sorry I've been neglecting you.  I hope you'll forgive me and still come visit.

I do have a card to share today.  I made this one for the fall regionls in Fort Worth on Sept. 11th.  If you're there, maybe we can swap!!
Isn't this a lovely fall or Thanksgiving card?

Stamps: Greenhouse Garden, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait
Cardstock; Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue Pen

Greenhouse Garden is a great 2 step stamp set.  If you'd like to learn how to use 2 step stamps, send me an email.  I'd love to show you how!

Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: