Sunday, September 5, 2010

September Stamp Club Project

Yes, this month we are only having one project, but it's sure to be a favorite.  We are going to be making a mini accordion scrapbook.  You will have your choice of several selections of Christmas themed Designer Series Paper to choose for your cover.
Here is a picture of the scrapbook closed.  I think this one turned out pretty with out a lot of embellishment.  You could decorate it up however you like, though.  The ribbon tie is long enough to open the book so that it is fully extended.

I haven't decorated the inside yet either.  These would make great Christmas gifts.  Change the DSP and they would also make wonderful gifts for weddings, new babies, birthdays and Mother's Day.

If you aren't currently one of my Stamping Club members, we'd love for you to join us.  We're just starting a new round in September.  We meet once a month and generally make 2 or 3 projects.  Each person commits to ordering $25 in Stampin' Up! merchandise each month for 6 months and each person gets a turn to be the hostess and earn all the great hostess rewards.  It's a lot of fun and a great way to build your stamping and scrapbooking supplies on a budget.  If you're interested, send me an email or give me a call.  I'd be glad to visit with you about Stamp Club.

If you're not interested in Stamp Club but would still like to make this great project, I can do that, too.  I am going to be teaching this as a class on September 25th from 2-3:30.  The cost for this class is $10.  You can pay by cash, check or Paypal.  Your payment is your confirmation for the class. 

Until next time, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: