Monday, July 18, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

Good morning Stampers!  I have to tell you that last week was AWESOME!!  I attended the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City and I had a BLAST!!!  We had classes, fun demonstrations, beautiful make-n-takes, swapping with other demos, yummy food, and the list goes on!

I shared a room with a demo from Colorado.  Hi, Kimberley!  She was so sweet.  I made her a little gift and now that she has it, I wanted to share it with you.

Here it is closed.  It is a "rolling tote" but I forgot to take a picture of the back.  It has a cute ribbon handle and marbles for "wheels."  Here's a picture of it open and packed with some treats.
I thought it turned out so cute.  I know I will have to make another one.  If I can find the pattern again.  I found it somewhere out in Blogland.  I hope you all like it, too.

I have to say that I really did have a great time at convention.  I have so many great project ideas swimming around in my head it isn't even funny! 

Well, I guess that's it for today.  I'm still recuperating from the busy-ness that is convention.  All the walking and standing in line.  But it was worth every step and every line I stood in.  Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: