Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm SOOOO excited!

I am leaving on Tuesday for the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City, UT!  I am so excited I can hardly stand it.  I hope I can sleep between now and then!  I'm going to get to meet a bunch of other demonstrators that I've gotten to know online, learn a bunch of neat new stuff, and make some awesome projects!  Any demonstrator can go to convention, and right now it's easier than ever.  Right now you can sign up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for only $99! 

I bet you really came to see some picture of projects.  I actually have some to share with you today.  These are swaps I'm taking to convention.  I will trade mine with someone for one of theirs.  Doesn't that sound like a lot of fun?  When we are all done, everyone has a BUNCH of great samples and ideas to take home.

Here are mine.  Let me know if you like them.

No comments: