Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine Class Featuring "P.S. I Love You"

I am excited to offer a class for February.  Being the month for Valentines, I thought I would focus on one of the WONDERFUL stamp sets SU! is offering in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  This set is called P.S. I Love You.  In this class you will make the 4 items pictured to the left.  The cost will be $15 at the door or $10 if you pay in advance.  I do accept Pay Pal, cash or check. 

I do need to have an accurate head count so that I can prepare materials.  Please email or call me if you are interested in attending this class.  Space is limited so I will be offering 2 sessions.  The first one will be 10am-noon Saturday, Feb 4, 2012 and the second will be 2-4pm on Sunday, Feb 5, 2012.

The class for Saturday, Feb 4th has been cancelled.  I have another obligation that day.  Sorry for any inconvience.  If you'd like to attend this clas, I do still have openings for Sunday, Feb 5.
This stamp set is a blast to play with and I can't wait to share these great projects with you!   Remember if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: