Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthday Bash Class

Hi Stampers!  I have been working on my latest class.  It will be on March 10 from 10:00 am to noon.  I themed it for birthdays.  I kinda went flower crazy, too.  I guess I'm ready for spring.  Anyhow, if you are in the greater OKC metro, give me a call if you'd like to attend this class.  I still have a few seats open.  The cost will be $15 and will include all supplies and a light snack.

Oh!  You'd like to see what the projects are?  Not a problem.  :)  We will made a pretty birthday card, a treat holder (the top will be attached.  I just haven't filled mine yet) and a gift card holder.





It's going to be a ton of fun!  You should call or email me now to reserve your spot!  Until next time, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have me down, right?
Gwyn

Anonymous said...

You have me down, right?
Gwyn