Sunday, November 15, 2009

A couple of cards



Hello, stampers. I finally had a few hours this week all to myself for stamping. I made this card for DS2 for his birthday today.
It was fun. I stamped the cute little cake in chocolate chip and then used clear EP on the top half (with versamark) to make lovely shiny "frosting." The white "brads" were made with my crop-a-dile and attached with slivers of Dimensionals. I added the punch out on the scallop border, also with the crop-a-dile.


I also had time to make these cards for a friend that helped us some of the grueling chores we've had the past few weeks.

I thought it would be nice to say "thank you" with a gift of 8 Christmas cards and envelopes. I made 4 of each and tied them up with the envelopes. He seemed to appreciate them.

I guess my next task should be creating my own Christmas cards for this year. Boy am I behind!!!! Oh well, nothing like a little pressure to get those juices flowing! Maybe I'll have at least one done by the next time I have the time to post.

Gotta run. Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: