Tuesday, November 24, 2009

LOTS to Share

Hellooooo, Stampers! I hope you are having a wonderful week. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I'm sure looking forward to family and food. Those are only 2 of the many things I am thankful for. You guys are another of the many!

Do you believe I have LOTS to share with you today! The first thing is that Stampin' Up! is having a GINORMUS SALE!!! Items are 30%-50% off now through November 30. Visit my website (Tory.Stampinup.net) for a list of items. Just click "Shop Now" and then choose Online Extravaganza. You can order online or you can call me and I'll be glad to place your order for you! There are some great bundles and some great solo items. You really should check it out!


The second thing I have to share is that I am holding another Christmas Gift Extravaganza class on December 5th. Thanksgiving will be over and Black Friday behind us. I'm offering several quick and affordable gift ideas for you to finish up your gift giving list. The cost of the class is $20, BUT mention that you saw it on my blog and receive a 20% DISCOUNT!!!

Learn to make this cute little box and a stamped candle to go inside, a goodie basket for your own yummy Christmas treats, a Luminary with a flameless candle included to light it up, and finally, the piece de resistance: a write-on/wipe-off tile with an easel and matching dry erase maker in MELON MAMBO! That's right! I have figured out that you don't have to use craft ink to stamp on glazed tile. Of course there is a trick to stamping on glazed tile, so you really need to come to the class to learn how to make these lovely gift items! Only 8 seats available, but I am offering 2 sessions. Saturday December 5 from 10 am - noon and again at 2 pm - 4 pm. If you are in the OKC metro area, call or email me to reserve your spot! 799-2335 or tabray@sbcglobal.net.






















Finally, I'm happy to say that I did finally get my personal Christmas cards designed! I'd show you now, but I need to save SOMETHING for this weekend!

I hope each and every one of you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments: