Saturday, November 28, 2009

As promised, my Christmas card

Good morning, Stampers. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sure did! We cooked and ate and visited. Yesterday DH and I hit the sales at 4 am. I couldn't believe that most of the items we wanted were ALREADY GONE!!! Oh well. I guess that is just God's way of saying, "You really didn't need that, anyway."

OK. I remember I promised that I would show you my Christmas Card. I have to tell you that the inspiration came straight from Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge #125.

So, here's the card.


They really do have some great sketches. You should check it out at stamping411.blogspot.com.

Well, I am off to do chores so I can put up the Christmas tree today. And spend some time stamping this evening!

Have a wonderful weekend, and remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: