Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cutest Little Gazebo Box

Hi, Stampers!  I hope you had a lovely week.  Mine was busy, but when haven't they been lately.  LOL  Last weekend I took some time to go play with my friend, Gwyn.  Hi, Gwyn!!  She was making cards, but I had seen a cute little box and wanted to try to figure it out.  I was inspired by Martha Lucia Gomez and while my box isn't just like hers, her idea got me started.


Isn't it the cutest little thing?!?  I just love it!  I used the Springtime Vintage paper from the Occasions Mini to decorate it along with some Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon and a Key Trinket and the 2 step Bird Punch.  Wouldn't this make a magnificent Mother's Day or Graduation gift? 

We will be making this project at my next class on April 10th at 1:30.  If you'd like to join us, let me know.  You can call or email me for more information.  Until next time, remember if I can stamp, you can, too!  If you don't believe me, come to the next class!  :)

Edited:
My class has moved to a new date.  It will be Sunday afternoon April 17th at 1:30.  If you'd like to attend, please give me a call or drop me an email and I'll send you the address and directions.

1 comment:

Sharon Carr said...

Darling little box Tory! I love the look of it.