Sunday, March 20, 2011

March club project #1

Hi, Stampers.  I can't believe it's been a month since my last post!  Things didn't slow down much.  Well, in a way they did.  We all took turns being sick at my house.  I hope we are finished with that now that it's getting warmer out.

Here is one of the projects we made last week.  It uses one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets.  If you like the set, hurry and order it.  Sale-A-Bration ends March 31!!!  You can find the supplies for this project as well as all the Sale-A-Bration items here on my website.  Just click on the "shop now" button.

This set is SO versatile and lends itself to vintage projects.  We used the First Edition DSP from the Occasions Mini, some Victorian Lace trim, and classic ink pads in More Mustard, Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, and Pear Pizzaz.  We also used Stampin' Sponges to get the "old" and distressed look.  The card stock is also Pear Pizzaz.

We had a couple more projects, but I will have to show them to you another day.  I promise it will be soon.  That's it for today.  Don't forget, if I can stamp, you can, too!

1 comment:

Sharon Carr said...

Sure wish I had looked at this one much earlier. So pretty,delicate, and springlike!