Saturday, February 19, 2011

When it Snows it Pours?

Hi Stampers.  It has been a wild and woolly February here in OK.  We had a blizzard the first week of February with 12 1/2" of snow, another big snow the 2nd week (about 6") with temps in the single digits for several days, and this week it has been as warm as 75!  At least it is is sunny and mild today.

I had the unfortunate business of creating sympathy cards over the last week for several people.  Here is what I came up with.

click image to make it larger

Being that it was a sympathy card, I wanted to keep it clean and relatively simple.  I used Marina Mist and Very Vanilla as my colors.  The stamp set is Clearly For You from the Occasions Mini and I added a piece of the Chantilly(oops!) Victoria Crochet Trim as my only embellishment.  I though they turned out really pretty.

I also had to keep them easily replicable as my gals came last weekend, AND my dad was in the hospital.  It was quite a busy week.  I hope this week is a little less hectic. 

That's all for now.  I hope you have a lovely weekend.  Take time to stamp something.  You'll be glad you did.  Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: