Sunday, February 13, 2011

Not Really a Valentine, Yet...

Hi, Stampers!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  It was way too busy in my world.  There were chores to do, errands to run, and my dad is in the hospital.  But I did mange to have some time to stamp.

My gals were scheduled to come stamps this weekend.  It was a lot of fun, and I really needed the time to relax a bit.  If you weren't here, you missed a lot of fun and some cute (imho) projects.

Here is the "Not Really a Valentine" card we made.  I totally got this idea from the Occasions Mini catty.  I also saw a video on how to make the medallion here on Christina Bagne's blog.

Stamp Set:  Take a Spin; Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla,
Pretty In Pink: Accessories:  Spinner Hands, Satin Ribbon in Pretty in PInk
First Edition DSP, Love Impressions Rub Ons (inside),
 Scallop Circle #2 Die, and the Big Shot
What a fun card.  I thought that image in this stamp set *could* be for a Valentine card, but it could be for everyday, too.  The spinner hands make it so much more fun!  They are so reasonable, too!  You get 12 for $3.95!  What a deal!

I will try to post the other projects later this week.  Until next time, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: