Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Clearly Adorned

Hello Stampers.  I hope you are warm and cozy.  We had snow here again today.  Another 6" of the white stuff.  You guys have to realize that we normally get ice and if we get 3" of snow all at once, it's a BIG DEAL.  Oh!  Did I mention that it's COLD!  It was 7 this morning.  It is supposed to dip below 0 tonight.  It hasn't been that cold here since 1996!  Ok....I know you didn't come for a weather update.  The point I was making was that I was off work and had time to post for you again.

I got some new goodies on Monday night. I had ordered a Simply Adorned charm a while back and one of the new stamp sets in the Occasions Mini just seemed to beg to be used for an insert.  Here is what I came up with.
I just love those little birds!  I stared with Crumb Cake cardstock, stamped the background image in thesame color, the birds in Early Essspreso, added a Cherry Cobbler heart with a few Basic Pearls and there you have it.  I just love it, don't you?

Well, I have to head back to the office tomorrow.  Stay warm and remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: