Sunday, April 10, 2011

Paisley Petals

Is this not some gorgeous paper?!?  It is so pretty that I didn't want to cover it up!  This is the new Paisley Petals DSP that is available for the month of April with a $20 order.  You can also purchase the stamp set used here.  It is called Four Frames.  These items will be available for purchase (after a $20 purchase) in April. 

This is the card we will be making in our class on Sunday afternoon (April 17).  I'll have the rest of the paper from the pack available for you to see. 

I know it is hard to tell from this photo, but I have paired this paper with Bravo Burgundy for this card.  The only embellishment is a strip of white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.  Of course I had to use the Decorative Label punch to punch out my stamp and then I adhered it with Stampin' dimensionals. 

I hope you can join us.  We are going to have a lot of fun.  Drop me an email or give me a call.  Until next time, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: