Thursday, February 11, 2010

And the Winner Is...

I have not heard from my winner as of 2:30 p.m. 2/14/09. If I do not hear from the winner before 2/15/09, I will have to draw a new winner. 

Hello Stampers.  I had a great time seeing what you guys thought I'd used in my project sneak peek.  Some of you were really good!  I guess I should tell you what I did use.  Lets see....On Board Heart Book, Sendling Love DSP, Go Anywhere Glue Stick, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Serif Essentials Die, Big Shot, and Stampin' Deminsionals.  I still haven't finished, but it will be a name banner for my DD's room.  I promise I will show you when I do finish.

I suppose you are all on pins and needles waiting to hear if you were the winner of the blog candy.  OH!  You want to know what the blog candy IS!  The winner will recieve, from me, the single stamp Flowers in Silhouette and some 6x6 sheets of Sending Love DSP.  Now on to the WHO!!!

Jacqui said...



Hmmm... Big Shot, sending love DSP, & the M from On Board Timeless Type, oh! And Stampin' Dimensionals! Can't wait to see!

Jacqui, please email me with you address so I can get your candy in the mail!  That about wraps it up for this evening, folks.  Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: