Monday, February 15, 2010

Pretty Birthday Card and A New Winner

Hello, Stampers! Hope you are all happy and warm tonight. I never did hear from Jacqui, so DD drew a new name from the bowl.

Colleen said...



Hi there my kids were doing there valentines this weekend too. We just did suckers on the back of the cards.
My guess:
Sedning Love Specialty DSP
Sefit Essentials Alphabet
On Board Heart Book

Colleen, please email me with your address by Wednesday evening so I can mail your candy to you!

Now....Here's a card I made for a co-workers birthday coming up.

I am tired of winter and this seemed to have a nice warm spring feel to it. The inside is not pink. I'm just not a photographer. Obviously! LOL Here's the deets;
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Pink Passion, Summer Sun
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion
Stamp Sets: Happy Moments, Whimsical Words
Misc: Su! Markers
I think she'll like it. She's one of those fun, bubbly personalities and I know she likes yellow!

Well, that's about it for tonight. Remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: