Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heart Matchboxes with the Big Shot



This is what my DD and I worked on this weekend. It was a busy weekend, but we got Valentine treats made. We (meaning she) picked some colors of cardstock and we took turns cranking it through the Big Shot. She assembled most of the box bases while I punched hearts and assembled the slide on cover. She filled them with conversation hearts and had a great time mixing up the base and cover colors. All in all it was a wonderful project to share with her, and now we don't have to worry about Valentines for her friends! Yea!


I also spent part of today playing with paper crafts with my sister, but I'll show you those pictures later.
I've heard it very likely is going to snow here again tomorrow, but for now it's just rain. Try to stay warm and dry wherever you are and remember-if I can stamp, you can, too!
Later!

No comments: