Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can't believe it!

I NEVER thought I'd use this template. I have to admit that I find it a bit on the vulgar side in it's original format. BUT my boss's birthday is coming up and she's fond of telling people to put ont their "big girl panties and deal with it." AND she's been complaining about her upcoming age for almost a year now. SOOOO......this seemed the most fitting card to make for her and my sister just insisted that I show it to you, so here it is.....

I hope I have not offended your sensibility. I altered the original template which I found a link for at SCS to create a more modest coverage. I also enlarged the whole thing quite a bit (as I needed it to be big enough for everyone at work to sign it). The tag and the sentiment are my own. I printed them on my ink jet. Anyhow.....let me know what you think.

Remember! If I can stamp, you can too!

No comments: