Wednesday, July 15, 2009

White flowers on a turquoise sea


I'm back with another card. I hope you guys like this one. There isn't even any stamping on it. Can you believe that!
I ran my turquoise cardstock through the Big Shot with the small dots texture plate. I punched both sides of my black cardstock strip with a Fiscars Rope border punch and stuck it on with snail. The flowers are punched from vellum and attached with black/silver brads. I attached all of this to a white card base that I used a Cuttlebug border embossing folder on across the bottom. I just love how the flowers look! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of it. I'm off to try to play along with the Late Night Stampers Yahoo Group challenge for this week. I hope you're having a great evening. And remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

1 comment:

PunchDrunk said...

I'm blown away by the GOJUSness of this card!! I love the velum flowers...they are stunning!!!