Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge 108




Here is the sketch for this week over at Stamping 411 and my interpretation of it. I had a LOT of "blank" space so I chose a "busier" DSP for my background. I took the liberty of enlarging my images by quite a bit and punched my image to attach it. I didn't have any Tempting Turquoise paper, so I sponged some Whisper White with the ink and punched it out with the scalloped circle punch. The flowers are stamped with Green Galore and the Polka Dot Punch stamp set from SAB 2009. The sentiment is from sweet Little Sentiments and the DSP is Sweet Slumber (both which retired 7/1/09). I thnk it looks better IRL. The camera really washed the color out of this one! Let me know what you think, and remember, If I can stamp, you can, too!

1 comment:

katou said...

Very cute card,so fresh.
Good job.
Katou