Thursday, July 16, 2009

Late Night Stampers Challenge 28



All SU! materials
cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal, Regal Rose, Whisper White
ink: Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal
stamps: Great Friend
accessories: scallop border punch, white organza ribbon, dimensionals

This is the card I made for the challenge over at Late Night Stampers. I just joined and the challenge looked like fun. We were to make a non A2 card. Mine is a 5 1/2" square. I stared with an Elegant Eggplant cardbase. The next layer is Taken with Teal and then Regal Rose. I stamped the teal layer with the leaves stamp in Taken with Teal, added the Regal Rose layer which had a small hole punched in it to accomodate the ribbon and stamped three butterflies
in Regal Rose. I used the Rock and Roll method with teal on 2 of them and eggplant on the other one. I layered the sentiment on eggplant cardstock after I stamped in in teal on white. Let me know what you think!

No comments: