Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday cards for two


Hello again, Stampers. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I was WAY too busy. But then, that's how most weekends go. LOL
Here are a couple of birthday cards I made last week. One is for my dad and on is for DS3. Can you guess which one is for who?
This top one is simply Not Quite Nave and White Frost Shimmer Paint with a punch of Whisper White. I thought it turned out really pretty. The sentiment in the center is Not Quite Navy and then I daubed over it with the shimmer paint.
Stamp sets used were Medallion background stamp and Vintage Labels (FREE SAB ITEM)
This cute little monkey card was a lot of fun.
cardstock: Soft Suede and Sahara Sand
Ink: Soft Suede
Stamps: Fox and Friends
I hope you enjoyed these quick projects. If you'd like to find out more about making these cards yourself, please let me know. My email address is tabray@sbcglobal.net and I'm always glad to help you stamp!
images © Stampin' Up!
Oh, yea! The monkey card is for my DAD! He's always up to some kind of monkey shines!

No comments: