Friday, March 19, 2010

Craft Fair Fare


Good morning, Stampers. I hope you have had a great week. I have. I was home yesterday, so I worked on more projects for a craft fair I have coming up next month. Want to see?

First up is one of the cards I made for a 4 pack of note cards. I thought they turned out cute. I like the clean look as well as the springy feel they have. I don't know why I waited so long to get that stamp set!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Razleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Garden Green, Summer Sun, Rich Razzleberry (green and yellow were markers)
Stamps: Hello Again.






Next up is a frame I altered. I love the cuteness of this one. I used last years SAB paper, but it worked so well!

Cardstock, Whisper White, Old Olive, Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Summer Sun (with a hint of Night of Navy left over on a sponge dauber), Basic Black, assorted Stampin' Write Markers
Stamps: Love Bug
Misc: 5 Petal Flower Punch, plain picture frame, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed looking. I hope the craft fair goers like them. Do you think they will? What do you think? Let me know and remember, if I can stamp, you can, too!

No comments: