Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fine Butterfly Birthday


Hello, Stampers. I hope you have been having a great week. I have another birthday card to show you. Sorry it's not the best picture. We all know that a photographer I am not.... Anyhow- I have fallen in love with the Fine Flourish stamp and the kissing technique.
It makes an especially pretty butterfly with the Butterfly Accent stamp. Both are available as single stamps in the Occasions Mini catty through April 30. You can order from my website 24/7 at tory (dot) stampinup (dot) net and click on the shop now button in the upper right hand corner.
Well, this is just a short mid-week post. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and a lovely weekend. It looks like another busy one around here! Until next time, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too.

No comments: