Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coworkers birthday card


I have couple more co-workers with birthdays this month, so I have been working on cards for them. I finished one tonight and I'm pleased with how it turned out. It also fits the weekly challenge over at Late Night Stampers, my yahoo group. The challenge was to use "bling." If you can't tell, you can click the picture to make it larger and so you can see that I spritzed the pink cardstock with shimmer mist made from shimmer paint and alcohol. It's really pretty and shimmery IRL.
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Happy Thoughts
Misc: Stampin' Markers (Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, Sahara Sand, Summer Sun), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Big Shot, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, paper piercer and Matt Pack, oh and Stampin' Dimensionals
Until next time, remember, if I can stamp, you can, too

No comments: